Business Owner to Business Owner: Resources that Work
Updated: Aug 28
Being a small business owner is genuinely the BEST feeling. There are ups, there are downs, and there are game-changing tools that support you every day. Here are a few of my favorites!
1. Constant Contact - I utilize constant contact for generating email campaigns and social media posts. They make the process so simple and streamlined, it makes monthly education so duplicative, which is key for success in your small business. Clients can even forward the emails to family and friends.
2. Less Annoying CRM Link - So I know what you are thinking. Funny name for a CRM but I use it religiously. This is how I stay on track with my clients’ information and how I keep myself organized through the calendar and task features. If you ever needed to submit an application with me, you likely were a task on my calendar.
3. Canva - Enables you to create content quickly and easily, even if you have little to no graphic design skills. Create a large variety of engaging content that will attract your targeted audience….. isn't that what marketing is all about? Those of you who know me or have worked with me in the past are aware that I am not super creative. Even I get lost in all the options for animations and background changes. It actually makes marketing fun. Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software – Canva
4. Texting Base - This texting service is a game-changer for keeping in touch with current and potential clients that prefer checking messages over their email. I can provide quick, to-the-point campaigns that update them on important promotions and deadlines. They do not provide a link but I can share my representative's information. Oh wait- my rep is also the owner of the company. How often does the owner of the company also answer technical emails or run a business owner through a demo? I was impressed.
5. Rippling - This is THE best employee management and payroll system I have ever seen. Onboarding new employees has never been easier! Processing employee data and updating benefits are streamlined and efficient. As someone who has processed payroll in the past, a system that finds potential errors during the data entry process would have saved so much time and headache. This is a great platform for any size company. Some Rippling clients have even reduced their insurance expenses using this system. Feel free to reach out with questions or to schedule a demo of their software.